Thursday, May 19, 2011

Truth and stuff

Elizabeth and Megan:

You guys are my world. Though we are separated now, it is but a short moment. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you both. I used to have your pictures on my screensaver but eventually they caused me so much pain that I took them down. You are always in my thoughts, always in my heart and always in my prayers.  I am sincerely sorry for the mistakes that I made as a father. None of that seemed to play much into being able to get you. My lack of stability seemed to play a large part in that. I miss you both terribly. Alex, thank you for that last letter. I hope in 6 years, you are in fact able to come and visit me and I hope that I will by then have arranged my life so that you can be proud of me. In my heart I would do anything for you guys. The reality is I don't have the power to do much of anything. Here's hoping that I will still be around in 6 or 7 years, and that I will have placed myself in a position in which you can be proud of me.

I know once I told you guys about Kayc. You'll never meet her. She was only interested in me for sex, and eventually that really bored me. I made it so that she lost interest in me but did so in such a way that I gave her the opportunity to change. She chose sex over me. I hope you guys have better luck with stuff like that. I'm giving up on it. I also hope you've got a decent set of morals. Those seem to be lacking in today's society. I hope you one day get to meet your aunt Rachel. She reminded me a lot of me when she was young.

I miss you both and I hope you find your way back to me. Megan: I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get you a birthday present on your last birthday. You still should have written me something like your sister did. I love you guys, always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment